Each request that is being sent to Frontegg will have a `frontegg-trace-id` in the Response headers of the request.
The value of this field will allow the Frontegg support team to review the relevant logs for the flow you are experiencing issues with and investigate it in depth.
To get the `frontegg-trace-id` please take the following steps:
1. Open the developer console in your browser.
2. Navigate to the Network tab.
3. Repeat the flow that you received an error for, i.e., if you received an error on login, try to log in again via the login box to get the error again.
4. In the Network tab you will see the request that threw the error marked in red usually.
5. Open the headers of the request and find the `frontegg-trace-id` in the response headers -