We’ve been working away at some hot new features - check out what’s going on!
- Environments & New Frontegg Portal
- Instead of copying your data over from workspace to workspace, we will give you the ability to edit, manage, and publish your environments from a single application.
- You will have 4 environments to support your dev process - dev, staging qa, and production, and will be able to deploy from one environment to the other in a click. Here are some docs on the new builder and the environments functionality
- In order to migrate to the new Frontegg Portal, you’ll need to get in touch with someone from the frontegg team. If you haven’t heard from us, send us a message here or email us at email@example.com !
- In addition to Environments, the new portal includes a brand new builder, demos and improved customization for our self service module, and automatic updates for your app & login urls on email & social templates
- You can set them as text with custom links to your policies or as a mandatory checkbox - check out the documentation and play with the feature today!
- Speedy Login
- We want users to login in the most convenient way for them - so we’re adding new options to login with SMS, TouchID, USB Key or Android phone. Once they set up their preferred login method, we’ll remember it so they have a personlized login screen when they come to your app. Less reliance on passwords, quicker logins, cooler experience - sign up for a session on the speedy login beta with our team here!
🐣 About to Hatch
- SSO Testing & Support
- SSO is simultaneously one of the most important features you can support, and one of the biggest pains. Though you customer is the one who has access to their IDP details, when they set it up themselves, it can lead to any you’ll soon been able to manage, test, and edit a customers SSO configuration
- Becoming a self-served product also means that you have less control over the sales funnel. A sales organization needs to know who are the product champions, when the sales team should engage, and what the next best action is.
- With our new Backoffice, we’ll give the app operator a way to control their customer journey and to ensure he gives the best service while scaling up. Stay tuned for more info!
Over-easy Frontegg Tip
The less time a user spends on login, the more likely they are to log in again. In fact, 1-click sign up options can increase conversion rates by up to 40%! Focus on the time-to-value not only inside your product, but also 'outside of it' to increase your conversion rate.